Angela is a mama blogger on Instagram, sharing her passion for motherhood and a love of children’s décor and fashion with an emphasis on a neutral colour palette and Scandinavian design. You can follow Angela on Instagram @_honeypunch
10 Quick facts about Angela:
1. Married – and happy Mama to a 2 year old boy
2. Live in Adelaide South Australia
3. I live by the beach however rarely go in the water - I think the ocean is rather suspicious with all the creatures that live under there!
4. I’m most in my element when organising anything and everything but mostly events
5. My guilty pleasure is watching the Bold and the Beautiful
6. Most of my wardrobe is consisted of the colour white
7. What gets me the most excited is a holiday in the sun
8. I’ve never tried coffee even though my hubby owns a coffee business
9. I can’t live without my diary – the old fashioned kind
10. I’m hopeless when it comes to technology
How would you describe your creative style and aesthetic?
I’m all about the minimalistic neutral colour palette - giving 50 shades of grey a whole new meaning!
What kind of photography equipment do you use?
O.K I have to admit I’m an absolute rookie when it comes to this stuff, I’m still only using my iphone for photos and edit using VSCO - I have every intention to pick up a proper camera one day!!! However, between juggling full time work and Mama life it’s just a matter of finding the time!
In honour of your challenge theme, tell us how you are inspired by the holiday season and what makes you feel ‘merry and bright’
It’s just a magical experience to relive the joy of the festive season through the eyes of my 2 year old son! Although we hope we have better luck at our visit with Santa this year!
A couple of her favourite images she has ever created are: