Creatively Squared connects brands with content creators globally to produce visual content that’s fast, affordable and scalable.
Our mission is to empower and inspire the world's creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As a key member of our Revenue Team, you will help make this mission a reality by building our demand generation engine from the ground up to deliver strong revenue growth in our key markets.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and owning all components of our marketing efforts, with a focus on enabling customer acquisition. You will work closely with your revenue teammates to generate opportunities and drive revenue growth.
- Lead and develop strategy and execution plans for lead generation, market awareness, customer acquisition and retention as our first marketing hire.
- Drive demand generation efforts including digital campaigns, in-person events, email and online marketing, webinars and other result-focused activities to generate great sales leads.
- Manage the planning, scheduling and execution of marketing programs and campaigns on time, on target, and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation.
- You have spent 3+ years delivering consistent results in a B2B demand generation role and are ready to take on a new challenge of building a demand generation engine from the ground up. You’re as excited about implementing tactics as you are discussing strategy.
- You have an ROI focus: You’ll be responsible for a lead and qualified opportunity commit monthly and have full ownership over how you reach your targets
- Data driven: You have an experimentation mindset and are driven by what the numbers are telling you.
- Understanding of the back end of marketing automation: You’ve worked with tools like Drift, Intercom, Autopilot, SEMRush and are comfortable setting up your own systems or introducing new ones to leverage your time and multiply your impact
- Understanding of sales processes: You’ll be on top of the pipeline, which opportunities are being worked and understand lead qualification and sales development
- Expert content marketer: You’ll be able to determine what content is needed to move new leads through the funnel and nurture our existing customer base
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be adaptable, nimble and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
- Creative Minded: You care about creative professionals and have a strong sense of current visuals trends in design and photography.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in creative, marketing or advertising industries
- You have experience working in a startup environment, in particular martech / adtech
Why Creatively Squared?
- We’re a purpose driven organisation, check out our Manifesto here
- We’re a rare beast - bootstrapped and profitable. We prefer our funding to come from customers - passing $1M revenue in 2019 and growing quickly
- We are a life-friendly team. We know that people are not machines and each of us leads a family and community filled existence outside of work, as we believe happy team members leads to happy customers and creators
- Who you are is more important than where in the world you're located. We’re a fully remote team and you could be based anywhere in this role
- Award winning - Represented Australia at the Global Creative Business Cup 2017 and named Australia’s Rising Star of Creative Tech 2019
- Top brands in SE Asia, US, UK and Australia such as Unilever, AB InBev, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills and many more, leverage Creatively Squared globally to create engaging visuals for modern marketers
- We're looking for people who align with our values, are dedicated to good work and can add to our team culture