Creatively Squared connects brands with Content Creators globally to produce visual content that’s fast, affordable and scalable.
Our purpose is to empower and inspire the world's creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As a key member of our Revenue Team, you will help make this mission a reality by building our Customer Success function from the ground up to deliver strong revenue growth in our key markets.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and owning all components of our Customer Success efforts to improve retention and revenue growth.
- Create and execute on your strategy to help customers experience value faster, ensure customers stay with us over the long term and grow renewal opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales, account management and product teams to proactively identify opportunities to better onboard, train, support and upsell customers
- Establish, track, and measure customer success effectiveness and performance
- Over time you will help recruit, build, and lead a high performing, collaborative, empowered customer success team
- You can demonstrate consistent results in a B2B customer success role and are ready to take on a new challenge of building a customer success function from the ground up. You’re as excited about implementing tactics as you are strategizing and will get to work with the world’s leading FMCG companies globally from day 1
- You have an ROI focus: You’ll be responsible for Net Revenue Retention and NPS with full ownership over how you reach your targets
- As our first Customer Success hire we don’t expect you to do everything, you will need to ruthlessly prioritise your efforts to focus on the biggest opportunities first
- Customer development comes naturally to you, you’ll become an expert on their needs, the market and our product. You’ll be the voice of the customer, able to understand not just what they’re asking for but what they actually need to be successful.
- You are an extension of our sales team. You’ll own the renewal pipeline with a strong understanding of sales processes and the importance of alignment across the entire revenue team to ensure we’re signing and retaining the right customers
- Empathetic: Strong empathy for customer and a deep understanding of the drivers of success in a recurring revenue business
- Data driven: You have an experimentation mindset and are driven by what the numbers are telling you.
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be scrappy, adaptable, and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
- Creative Minded: You care about creative professionals and have a strong sense of current visuals trends in design and photography.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in creative, marketing or advertising industries and understanding of visual marketing trends
Why Creatively Squared?
- We’re a purpose driven organisation, check out our Manifesto here
- We’re a rare beast - bootstrapped and profitable. We prefer our funding to come from customers - passing $1M revenue in 2019 and growing quickly
- We are a life-friendly team, balance is one of our core values. We know that people are not machines and each of us leads a family, friends and community filled existence outside of work, as we believe happy team members leads to happy customers and creators
- Who you are is more important than where in the world you're located. We’re a fully remote company, all our work happens over chat and video calls
- Everyone on the team receives an equity stake through our employee share program, you’re able to choose your preferred mix of salary & equity according to your risk tolerance
- We only focus on results and don’t keep set office hours, so you can shift your hours around life’s commitments and non-work activities. Take time out of work for exercise, family or whatever life throws at you.
- Top brands in SE Asia, US, UK and Australia such as Unilever, AB InBev, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills and many more, leverage Creatively Squared globally to create engaging visuals for modern marketers
- We're looking for people who align with our values, are dedicated to great work and can add to our team culture