Creatively Squared connects brands with Content Creators globally to produce authentic, cost effective visual content at scale.
Our mission is to empower and inspire the world's creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As a key member of our Projects Team, you will help make this mission a reality by ensuring our content projects are managed effectively, that we’re supporting our content creators and delighting our customers.
- You’ll be the key point of contact, managing the day to day operations of our content projects - communicating with customers and content creators
- Lead projects from initial brief to final delivery of content
- Collate, review and approve content submissions to maintain our high quality standards before delivery to customers.
- Review and approve content creator applications to the Creatively Squared platform and lead the onboarding of new content creators. Recruit new content creators as needed to complete projects
- Coordinate with the wider team to support sales, product and community as needed across the business. You’re comfortable in a fast paced startup environment, a quick learner and eager to take on new tasks
- Altruistic: You value helping others succeed. You have experience putting this altruism into action with customers or community members in an online setting.
- Communicative: You have great listening and empathy skills. You can take in other’s ideas and express your own thoughts well via written, phone, video, and in-person communication.
- Professional: You are a hard-working, autonomous individual with a deep sense of responsibility. You manage your tasks and time wisely.
- Learner & Teacher: You love learning and you’re always eager to pass on your new knowledge to other team members. You’re curious and enjoy tackling new challenges. You see each small task as an opportunity to learn more about our creatives, the business, the product, the team, and yourself.
- Detail-Oriented: You are able to quickly pick up on trends and patterns of behavior. You care deeply about the small details that help influence your decisions, and love to back up what you find with supporting data.
- Creative Minded: You care about creative professionals and have a strong sense of current visuals trends in design and photography.
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be adaptable, nimble and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
Bonus Points For
- You have 5+ years account management experience working in advertising, creative or digital agencies
- You have experience working in a startup environment, in particular martech / adtech
Why Creatively Squared?
- We’re a purpose driven organisation, check out our Manifesto here
- We’re a rare beast - bootstrapped and profitable. We prefer our funding to come from customers - passing $1M revenue in 2019 and growing quickly
- We are a life-friendly team, balance is one of our core values. We know that people are not machines and each of us leads a family, friends and community filled existence outside of work, as we believe happy team members leads to happy customers and creators
- Who you are is more important than where in the world you're located. While you will be accountable for EMEA, we’re a fully remote team and you could be based anywhere in the region
- Everyone on the team receives an equity stake through our employee share program, you’re able to choose your preferred mix of salary & equity according to your risk tolerance
- Top brands in SE Asia, US, UK and Australia such as Unilever, AB InBev, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills and many more, leverage Creatively Squared globally to create engaging visuals for modern marketers
- We're looking for people who align with our values, are dedicated to good work and can add to our team culture