At Creatively Squared we connect brands with Content Creators across the globe to produce beautiful, authentic, cost effective visual content at scale. We’ve created imagery and videos for huge brands like Unilever, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills and are diving into iconic national brands. We’re also bootstrapped and profitable 🦄
Our mission is to empower and inspire the world's creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As a key member of our Projects Team, you will help make this mission a reality by ensuring our content projects are managed effectively, that we’re supporting our content creators and delighting our customers.
We’re a group of smart humans located throughout the world who work hard, have fun and spam our virtual watercooler chats with far too many gifs. We’re big believers in kind radical transparency and don’t fill up your calendar with endless meetings.
About you (and what you’ll be working on)
We are looking for an experienced account manager to join our Projects team. You will be responsible for executing client briefs and coordinating production with creators. If you thrive in a start-up within a small team without the crazy hours, we would love to meet you.
What else? Time for some bullet points.
- You’ll be the key point of contact, managing the day to day operations of our content projects - communicating with customers and content creators
- Lead projects from initial brief to final delivery of content
- Collate, review and approve content submissions to maintain our high quality standards before delivery to customers.
- Review and approve content creator applications to the Creatively Squared platform and lead the onboarding of new content creators. Recruit new content creators as needed to complete projects
- Coordinate with the wider team to support sales, product and community as needed across the business. You’re comfortable in a fast paced startup environment, a quick learner and eager to take on new tasks
Bonus Points For
- You have 5+ years account management experience working in advertising, creative or digital agencies
- You have experience working in a startup environment
- Familiarity with tech tools such as Notion and Airtable
- Knowledge of current visual trends in social media, design and photography
Here’s the benefits to you
Outside of joining our awesome team of course.
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity for equity at a growing bootstrapped startup
- We offer a flexible work environment. You work at the times best suited to you as long as there’s some overlap with the rest of the Product team a few days per week (especially for releases and the start of sprints)
- We do annual team retreats to catch up with all your colleagues somewhere on this globe (pandemics aside)
- During the week we do spontaneous quizzes or games you can choose to participate in and we have monthly virtual (and we’re told very fun) catch-ups
- Unlimited vacation policy - if you work with us we trust you to the get the job done and be able to take time off
- Lots of encouragement and enthusiasm for your ideas and our support in actioning any that make sense for us at the time (+ the ability to make an impact!)
Join our diverse team
We know that the more diverse our team, the better we are at solving problems, learning from one another and gaining different perspectives. We encourage applications from First Nations peoples, people with disabilities, LGBTQIAP+ identifying people, people from diverse linguistic backgrounds, womxn and non-binary folx. We do not require university level education.
We’re focused on creating an environment where you can do your best work and our team, policies and practices are free from discrimination and harassment. We’re always continuously learning and eager to hear how we can do better.