Flexibility - work from anywhere at hours that suit you | Equity Share | Monthly long weekends | Unlimited leave - Min 4 weeks annually | Team Retreat
At Creatively Squared we help brands produce high quality, authentic photos, videos and digital creative by connecting them with a global network of talented Visual Creators. We’ve created visuals for industry leaders like Unilever, Google, Johnson & Johnson & Mars, through to iconic national brands as well as the up and comers.
Our purpose is to inspire the world's visual creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. We’re bootstrapped and aiming for sustainable growth over growth at all costs.
As an Account Executive and key member of our Revenue Team, you will help make this mission a reality by delivering strong revenue growth in our key markets, creating opportunities for creatives and enabling us to continue to scale.
- You’ll be responsible for targeting, engaging and converting new customers. You will work closely with your demand generation & sales teammates to drive new business, qualify leads and close opportunities
- Sell SaaS solutions worth $20K - 100k, with larger deals up to $1M across their lifecycle
- Contribute to the success of the company by targeting and penetrating accounts utilising outbound prospecting and business development skills. While closing is your strength, you’re a hunter who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty at an early stage company
- Conduct high-level conversations with digital marketing / ecommerce leaders, brand directors and senior executives at prospect accounts
- Strategic communications to leverage business from new and established relationships, prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing customers
- Natural networker: You’ve done this before, you know how to quickly build relationships with people from various backgrounds, cultures and locations. You’re able to balance short term company priorities with what’s best for our customers and our long term relationship with them
- Communicative: You have great listening and empathy skills. You can take in other’s ideas and express your own thoughts well via written, phone, video, and in-person communication.
- Professional: You are a hard-working, autonomous individual with a deep sense of responsibility. You manage your tasks and time wisely.
- Learner & Teacher: You love learning and you’re always eager to pass on your new knowledge to other team members. You’re curious and enjoy tackling new challenges. You see each small task as an opportunity to learn more about our creatives, the business, the product and the team
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be adaptable, nimble and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
Bonus Points For
- You have 3+ years sales experience working in either advertising, creative or digital agencies or with Martech / Adtech SaaS and success selling new logos consistently
- You have early stage startup and remote work experience
- Knowledge of current visual trends in photography, digital creative, social media & design
Don’t meet all of our requirements? That’s fine there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, we would still love to hear from you if you have 75% of what we’re looking for
Here’s the benefits for you
Outside of joining our awesome team of course.
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe
- Monthly long weekends, we take the last Friday off every month
- Opportunity for equity at a growing bootstrapped startup
- We offer a flexible work environment, work at the times best suited to you
- We do annual team retreats to catch up with all your colleagues somewhere on this globe (pandemics aside)
- Weekly fun social sessions to connect with the team for a fun virtual hang out or to play a game
- Unlimited vacation policy - Minimum 4 weeks per year + local public holidays. If you work with us we trust you to get the job done and manage when you need time off.
- Lots of encouragement and enthusiasm for your ideas and our support in actioning any that make sense for us at the time (+ the ability to make an impact!)
Join our diverse team
We know that the more diverse our team, the better we are at solving problems, learning from one another and gaining different perspectives. We encourage applications from First Nations peoples, people with disabilities, LGBTQIAP+ identifying people, people from diverse linguistic backgrounds, womxn and non-binary folx. We do not require university level education.
We’re focused on creating an environment where you can do your best work and our team, policies and practices are free from discrimination and harassment. We’re always continuously learning and eager to hear how we can do better.